For our friend Lyndee and I's birthday we went out to Bartlett (where the temple is) and shot guns at the shooting range. It was such a blast. We shot hand guns and it made Jed want a gun even more than he already does. The range also had a restaurant that was super delicious. They had a date night special where you get dinner , two targets, and two boxes of ammo. I was really nervous but then when I started shooting I loved it. Jed definitely has the better aim of the two of us. Mine is pretty pathetic. There was a man there that had a giant gun and was going to town. It was so loud! He was in our spot and went to ask him if we could trade him. Your supposed to go to your assigned lane.When we asked him he just said no and kept shooting his big loud gun. We decided not to mess with the man with the big gun and figure out a different place to shoot.








No comments:
Post a Comment