Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Birthday Fun

This year is was my Golden Birthday. I absolutely love my birthday, and this year 25 on the 25th was a really big deal to me. So instead of having Jed figure that out himself, I just straight told him I wanted to do something really fun for my birthday. Nothing crazy, just really fun. He put together a really fun party with some friends from school. We roasted marshmallows on our fire pit and had cake and ice cream. All cookies and cream, my favorite. Jed was so sweet to me and got me the most beautiful necklace that has a tree on it. It's meant to be a family tree and it represents that even though we don't have the family we want and thought we would already have at this moment we still have each other and we will someday somehow have a family. I love Jed so much and this necklace means the world to me.

Jed's birthday was a little more low key, which is just the way he likes it. I made him pie everything because he is obsessed with pie. I made a pot pie and an apple pie. I'd say that the highlight of his birthday was my random gift of a mini drone. I knew that he would like it but I had no idea that he would absolutely love it, and fly it everyday. He has gotten so good at flying it and loves tormenting Zoey with it. Luckily Zoey quickly learned that if you snatch it out of the air the blades bite back.

We both had great birthdays this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment