At 19 weeks we had our gender ultra sound and found out we were having a little boy. We put the gender in an envelope and went out to eat at Majestic Grille. When we finished eating we opened up to find out it was a boy. Both Jed and I thought we saw on the ultra sound. I thought I saw it was a boy but Jed thought it was a girl. We are beyond thrilled to have this little boy join our eternal family. We love him already and can't wait to love him more each day he is with us.
Sunday, July 2, 2017
Baby and Gender Reveal
It was so much fun telling our family we were having a baby. The day we wanted to tell my family we were having a baby, Rich told the family they were having baby. So that was fun to call everyone and say not so fast first things first! Both our parents were so happy for us. We know that they were praying for us and we felt their prayers most definitely. Telling all our brothers and sisters was such and joy. They are so happy for us and supportive. A couple weeks later we spilled the news to everyone. That was really fun but kind of sad because it was no longer our little secret. Everyone has been so happy for us.
At 19 weeks we had our gender ultra sound and found out we were having a little boy. We put the gender in an envelope and went out to eat at Majestic Grille. When we finished eating we opened up to find out it was a boy. Both Jed and I thought we saw on the ultra sound. I thought I saw it was a boy but Jed thought it was a girl. We are beyond thrilled to have this little boy join our eternal family. We love him already and can't wait to love him more each day he is with us.
At 19 weeks we had our gender ultra sound and found out we were having a little boy. We put the gender in an envelope and went out to eat at Majestic Grille. When we finished eating we opened up to find out it was a boy. Both Jed and I thought we saw on the ultra sound. I thought I saw it was a boy but Jed thought it was a girl. We are beyond thrilled to have this little boy join our eternal family. We love him already and can't wait to love him more each day he is with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment