Sunday, February 21, 2016

Starting SCO and White Coat Ceremony

I started at SCO at the end of August. During orientation we met our professors and given a more thorough tour of the school. I was also recognized for receiving the Presidential scholarship. It has been a great experience so far and I have made more close friends than I could have imagined. My classmates are from all over North America and it's going to be a great experience working with each of them.
Endowed Scholarship recipients
SCO Class of 2019

About a month into school we had our white coat ceremony where we took the student oath and received our white clinic coats.



Afterward the school put on a BBQ and entertainment. If I've learned one thing during my time here it's that I definitely will not starve because there are always activities with plenty of great food!
Both the lectures and labs have taught me more than I thought possible was able to fit into the first year but I am feeling more prepared for my future practice every day. Andrea has also been very supportive during my schooling and I couldn't have done it without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment