Sunday, February 21, 2016

Halloween 2015

Halloween this year was a blast. It is one of our favorite times of the year and we love to be festive. The only thing I regret is not getting our dog a Star Wars costume that would make it look like a storm trooper was riding her. Next year. We carved pumpkin with our good friends the Nielsen's and they looked pretty good if I do say so myself.



We went to the Mid-South corn maze which was really fun. I haven't done a corn maze for a really long time.



Our ward had a Halloween party and Jed and I had fun decorating a room and doing a go fish scene. We were the pirate cove. Jed was wonderful at dressing up and entertaining the kids as I hid behind the sheet. We sure do love our ward.


On Halloween night we had some friends from school over and had fun preparing Halloween themed treats. Our personal favorite was Jed's radish eyes. We seem to go with the eye theme a lot. Living in a neighborhood got us excited for trick or treaters. We bought the biggest bag of tootsie rolls because you got the most candy for the cheapest price. Jokes on us when nobody came to our house. There were so many kids out. Come to find out, after observing our home in the dark, we were the creepy house no kid dared come to. The way our porch light is, it makes it look like no lights are on. Next year we will make it a little more inviting.


During this time we also kept finding quarter sized orange spiders that would make perfect webs across our ward. In hindsight they were cool, just not in the moment.

Random Fall Pictures

Central Park

Zoey

Backyard colors

No comments:

Post a Comment