Jed and I have started a new tradition while living here in Memphis. Every year we will participate in the Valentines day 10k. It is a 10k race on or near Valentines day that takes the times of both couples, adds them together and then you place based on joint times. It was a really fun race and a really great after party. Jed was such a trooper and I'm so proud of him. He really wanted to go faster than 1 hour and we ran it in 50 minutes. I thought that was really cool for a guy that ran two miles a couple days before the race. It was really fun running the race together. It will be our tradition to run together and maybe we can get faster and win our age division. We got 2nd but just by a little bit!



No comments:
Post a Comment