Sunday, April 24, 2016
Memphis 13.1
I finally signed up for a half marathon in hopes that it would get me running again. Well it didn't but it still was a blast. I was able to keep a great pace, with zero training, for 11 miles and then died hard the last mile. I ran consistent 6:40's but ended up with a time of 1:34 because my first and last mile were so slow. It still was so fun and I got second overall. I was in first place the whole time until the last mile. When the girl passed me, I knew I had zero left. I really wasn't disappointed at all because I was just happy I got out there and ran. It actually kick-started my want to run again and see what I can do with it. I really do love to race.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment