Halloween was a blast as usual. We had a fun time with friends and family carving pumpkins and watching scary movies. We even played a "angry birds" type game with our neighbors launching pumpkins with a giant rubber band at a pinata! It was great fun haha.
I had three races in the last month and they were so much fun! My favorite race was in Wisconsin where I had a break through race and made the conference team. Conference was in Portland and it was super muddy and rainy. It made for an interesting race but it was sure fun. Jed got to come to that race along with my parents and Richard (his team Gonzaga is in our conference). It was a blast being with family! Our last race was in Fort Collins Colorado and I was just an alternate but still got to travel with the team. Unfortunately we had a very off day and we didn't make it to nationals. I'm super excited for the experience that i got this season and i'm so stoked for a upcoming track season.
Jed and I both had our birthdays recently (mine October 25th & Jeds November 3rd). For Jeds birthday we were able to go to Brigham City and spend time with his family and adorable new niece Eleanor Ramsay! She's going to go by Nora so Jed and I now have to Nora(h) nieces! Jed did a great job spoiling for my birthday! We went out to tucanos and he got me a long board so we can long board together!
| Lunch at Tucanos |
| Birthday Dinner! |
No comments:
Post a Comment