BYU Grads!!!
After a grueling semester of student teaching and a coaching internship Andrea graduated with a degree in Teaching Social Science. Andrea was loved by all of her students and athletes. Doug, Edie and I were able to go to Andrea's athletic banquet where she was honored as a graduating athlete.
I graduated in Neuroscience - a subject I have come to love over the past few years. I loved my last semester and had a blast really digging into my major.
This is pretty random but this is a 3D image of my brain. I volunteered to be an MRI subject in my Advanced Neuro lab and it was sweet! If anyone is nerdy enough to care the MRI machine at BYU is 3x's more powerful than the Earth's magnetic field. After showing me a video of an MRI machine tearing a metal chair to shreds they then said, "As long as you have no metal you're fine!" then they stuck my head in the middle for 40 minutes... awesome.
Friday, April 24th, Andrea and I walked and received our "diplomas". Both Andrea's and my parents were able to be there. We are very grateful for their support throughout both of our educations. We couldn't have done it without them.
Ethan also graduation with his MBA. Here we are rockin our new alumni t-shirts







No comments:
Post a Comment